Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Real Estate Investing Goals for 2008

Sitting in a car headed to the airport about 2 years ago I
was catching up on some audio training that I had
stored in my Ipod.

One of the interviews I happened to stumble across was a
man by the name of Vic Johnson.

From the moment he started to speak - to
the very final sentence - Vic held
my attention riveted to his story.


Vic told a life story very much like mine- and yet so
different for all that he has achieved.


Of being a special guest speaker at the
Jim Rohn 3 day weekend.


Of being able to interview his mentor Bob Proctor f
rom The Secret and Mr. Rohn

on the same stage - an event that had
never happened before.


Of being able to achieve his life's dreams -


- and yet he overcame so many obstacles to
achieve these goals - from the brink

of bankruptcy - to losing his car - to the man
many feel will be tapped to step into
Mr. Rohns shoes as he eases into retirement.


Yesterday I sent a story about how my daughter
didn't hug or love me because I was a fire fighter, real
estate investor, mentor or coach

- nope she loves me and gives me running leaps
and hugs because I am her dad.

The real estate investing gives me the ability to
spend all the time I need and
want with her and Olivia and my wife.


That was a goal I set a long time ago. One that
I have achieved to the max.

When I heard Vic Johnson speak I listened to the
interview 2 times before I landed to my
destination. And made a goal to be able to
interview him - a goal which was
achieved earlier this year.

I was also able to meet Vic and his lovely
fiancé Lisa and spend a great evening
getting to know each other.





Well 2007 is rushing to an end and I
want to make sure that if you do not know
who Vic Johnson is you get a chance.

http://www.totalfinancialliberty.com/vic.html



You really need to go to the link above -

1. Click on the Goal Setting Program and

2. watch his latest video on the Blog - it is about
setting goals - and NOW is the time to

be thinking about 2008 and the goals you wish to achieve.


I am going to be sharing a few things that
I learned from Vic and others to start you on
the way to setting your goals in the next few weeks.

You can get a head start right now by watching
Vic and his video - because
before you know it

we will be saying we are roaring into
2009 and another year will be gone.

http://www.totalfinancialliberty.com/vic.html



Now Go Get A House!

Terry Wygal is a Native Houstonian and has
been a full time investor for over 7 years now.
He has interviewed and developed strong
networking partnerships with noted national
Speakers such as The Apprentice 3rd Season
Winner Kendra Todd, A&E’s Flip This House
Star’s Than Merrill, David and Armando
Montelongo as well as National Motivational
Speaker Vic Johnson. Terry Wygal
runs one of the Nations fastest growing
real estate investing training centers
at
www.TotalFinancialLiberty.com

and gives away over 6 hours of Free Real
Estate Investing Training at


www.FreeHousesCD.com

No comments: