Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Blueprint to Financial Freedom

I have to say thank you because from all that I have been blessed with in life, a great real estate business, a great wife and family, super friends and more importantly - You - for allowing me into your world...

Thank You.

Our training seminar at
www.blueprinttofinancialfreedom.com was an overwhelming Smash Hit with training, networking and Implementation.

We have about 26 video testimonials we will be uploading into my youtube account - some are there now at www.youtube.com/twygal already but MAN - what incredible training the speakers did.

With your permission I will be sending you some little recaps about what was taught over the 3 days - and how it literally changed lives.

One way that it changed lives was when I announced that we were contributing $2,000 to Dr. Mani and his Children's Charitable Foundation:
Not many dry eyes in the place I tell you.
Anyway - Thak you thank you thank you.
And if it is OK we will be giving you some Golden Nuggets that was taught at The Blueprint.

Terry Wygal

No comments: